MAB After-School Quran and Islamic Studies Program (Maktab)
The MAB Maktab program is designed to teach students to learn the skills needed for Quranic recitation with its proper pronunciation, punctuation, and fluency. Along with Quranic education, we also commit to teaching essential Islamic knowledge which acts as the foundational knowledge which every Muslim/ah is required to know for day-to-day Islamic obligations. Our program inculcates a caring and nurturing environment in which students can build true love for Allah, His Messenger Muhammad (peace be upon him), and The Quran.
Children between the ages of 5 to 14 are admitted into our maktab program. There is an initial screening process that determines the students’:
- Capability of learning
- The current level for Quran recitation
- The current level for Islamic Studies
Students must have a passion or inclination towards learning the Quran. We accept students on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Level 1 (Beginner): Learning the letter, recognizing the letter in compound words, reading the letter with harakat, how to join letters, and reading sentences (Ayaat) fluently
- Level 2 (Intermediate): Student enhances and perfects previously learned essential skills in reading Quran from beginner Level. Learns the theory of tajweed rules and its practical application in the Quran
- Level 3 (Advanced): The student has foundational knowledge from previous levels. Focuses more on accuracy and fluency while reciting the Quran
- One (1) student – $50
- Two students of same parents – $75
- Three & more students of same parents – $100
Fill registration form below.
- 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM Quran Studies
- 6:00 PM to 6:30 PM Islamic Studies